Bhuj is a charming and historic capital of Kutch, During this amazing Private tour you will cover Bhuj local sighseeing & Mandvi Beach both are other prominent.
Bhuj is popular for its rich culture and history. The place has a lot to offer to its tourists. On this private guided tour of Bhuj’s You will discover the exquisite architecture and intricate carvings of Aaina Mahal Palace, Prag Mahal, and Shri Swaminarayan Temple. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Bhuj as you visit museums, learn about the royal family, and witness stunning white marble structures. Also we take you to the seaside town, Mandvi has been blessed with pleasant weather all the year through. The vast expanse of its clean beaches had made it a popular destination even in ancient times. The Rulers of Kutch State made it their summer retreat and built the beautiful Vijay Vilas Palace here, among the must-include places in Mandvi tour packages. Besides, Shyamji Krishna Varma Memorial, 72 Jainalaya, and Mazar-e-Noorani are the other famous places to visit in Mandvi. Mandvi is also a well-known center for the production of country crafts.
All you need to do is to step out of your hotel in Bhuj and explore with us.
Bhuj – Mandvi Sightseeing Tour Highlights
|PICK-UP / DROP-OFF TIME
|DAY 1 : 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM | DAY 2 : 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
|DAY 1 : Shyamji Krishna Verma Memorial, Ship Building Yard, Vijay Villas Palace, Mandvi wild farm Beach
DAY 2 : Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Kutch Muesum, Chattaradi Hamirsar Lake, Swami Narayan Temple, Bhujodi Handicraft Village
|PICK UP/ DROP LOCATION
|Bhuj Airport/Railway Station
|DAY 1 : 12 Hrs Approx | DAY 2 : 07 Hrs Approx
Pick-up/ Drop Details : Bhuj Hotel pick/drop and Bhuj Airport/Railway Station.
Activity Timings : DAY 1 : 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM (approx) | DAY 2 : 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM (approx)
Activity Duration : DAY 1 : 12 Hrs approx | DAY 2 : 07 Hrs approx
Places Covered : PSK Verma Memorial, Ship Building Yard, Vijay Villas Palace, Mandvi wild farm Beach, Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Kutch Muesum, Chattaradi Hamirsar Lake, Swami Narayan Temple, Bhujodi Handicraft Village
About Bhuj – Mandvi Sightseeing Tour:
Explore city attraction with walk around Hamirsar Lake, see the Hall of Mirrors at the Aina Mahal, climb the bell tower of the Prag Mahal, visit Kutch Museum & Ramakund stepwell. Next day head to Mandvi beach to cover most important places like Mandvi Beach, Vijay Vilas Palace, Shyamji Krishna Varma Memorial, 72 Jainalaya Jain Temple, Shipbuilding Yard, Roha Fort, Shree Bhadreshwar Jain Temple and Kutch Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary.
Furthermore, there are several closes by villages like Bhujjodi, Dhamanka, and Padhar that can also be visited on the tour. With the presence of these tourist destinations, Bhuj is worth visiting on your Gujrat tour.
About the Activity:
- This two day tour will be a perfect fit for you when you have already explored Rann Utsav and want to visit Bhuj and Mandvi.
- Get picked up conveniently in a well-maintained vehicle from your centrally located hotel in Bhuj OR Bhuj Airport/Railway Station.
- Make your first day 1 to 72-Jinalay (Jain Temple) and then explore Pandit Shyamji Krishna Verma Memorial, Ship Building Yard, Vijay Vilas Palace, Mandvi Wild Farm Beach. (Sun-down in Bhuj)
- Mandvi offers a lot of fun activities like horse rides, camel rides, rock climbing, water sports, swimming etc. Besides, the enjoyment in the beach, tourists can enjoy bird watching along the northern coast of the Gulf of Kutch including the flamingo-rich Mandvi creek.
- Day 2 energise with sun-up, and move on for Bhuj Local, Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Kutch Museum, Chattaradi (Prince of Tomb) Hamirsar Lake, New Swami Narayan Temple, Bhujodi – Handicraft Village (Village of National Award Winner Handicraft Artisans), LLDC –Museum (Managed by Shrujan) and our representative assists and transfer you to bhuj airport or railway station, there on get back to home with most memorable and most enjoyable travel experience with us.
- The Bhuj Local and Mandvi Beach are two other prominent destinations you will cover during this amazing tour.
- The customer receives a booking confirmation voucher via email or whatsApp within 15 minutes of successful booking.