Sparkling with sea, sand, and sunshine, North Goa welcomes you to a picturesque land of natural beauty. But if you thought this region is only about golden beaches and turquoise water, think again! Dotted with magnificent forts, ancient temples, gorgeous churches, electrifying party hotspots, famous shacks, buzzing flea markets, lavish casinos, and a host of other attractions, the place is truly a traveler’s delight. All you need to do is to step out of your hotels in North Goa and explore with us.
North Goa Sightseeing Tour Highlights
|PICK-UP / DROP-OFF TIME
||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
||Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Baga beach, Siquirim beach, Fort Aguada, Calangute beach
|PICK UP/ DROP LOCATION
Pick-up/ Drop Details: Hotel pick & drop facility from Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM (approx.)
Activity Duration: 7 hours (approx)
Places Covered: Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Baga beach, Siquirim beach, Fort Aguada, Calangute Beach.
About North Goa Sightseeing Tour:
Gear up for an exciting North Goa City tour and immerse yourself in the serenity of the sparkling sea, the tranquillity of beaches, and incredible Goan architecture. Learn everything about the Portuguese and Indian cultures as the knowledgeable guide will narrate some interesting facts for you. Visit the old and well-known monuments of Goa and enjoy your time admiring their magnificent architecture.
About the Activity:
- Get picked up conveniently in a well-maintained vehicle from your centrally located hotel in Baga, Calangute, Arpora, & Candolim, and gear up for an amazing North Goa City Tour.
- Make your way to Fort Aguada and explore one of the famous lighthouses of Goa, a 17th Century Portuguese fort.
- Head towards the St. Alex Church and admire the beauty of the beautiful pristine white church.
- Enjoy visiting famous and pristine beaches like Baga Beach, Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, etc.
- Reach the famous Shree Chauranginath Bhumika Panchayatan Mandir and offer your prayers along with your family & loved ones.
- Know about the history and interesting facts about the places you visit from an experienced guide during the tour.
- Hop off at these locations- Baga, Calangute, and Candolim Main road only, and return back with your loved ones and some beautiful memories to cherish.