Cruise down the beautiful Mandovi river, lined with dense mangroves, and take in the panoramic view of Goa’s top attractions while enjoying a peaceful ride on the Mandovi river cruise. Enjoy folk dancing and DJ music throughout the evening. You will explore the picturesque Arabian Sea coastline, passing by the grand Fort Aguada and Adil Shah’s Summer Palace, as well as Miramar Beach.
Mandovi River Cruise Highlights :
|Booth No. 1, Tourism Jetty, below the Mandovi Bridges, Panaji.
|CRUISE DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL TIME
|06:00 PM – 07:00 PM Sunset Slot
|CRUISE TOTAL DURATION
|Entry to Sunset Cruise on the river Mandovi
|DJ music with various dancing rounds
|3 Goan Dances + Fun
|Sightseeing from the boat
Note : There is an additional slot option: 01-hour Sundown (from 7:15 PM to 8:15 PM). Kindly specify your preferred package in the booking form if you wish to reserve this slot.
Confirmation Policy :
- The customer receives a booking confirmation voucher via email or what’s App within 15 minutes(during office hours) after a successful booking.
MEETING POINT : Booth No. 1, Tourism Jetty, below the Mandovi Bridges, Panaji.
CRUISE DEPARTURE TIME : 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM (Please report to the boarding point 30 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise)
REPORTING TIME :05:30 PM
About Mandovi River Cruise – Goa :
- Reach the jetty at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time & begin the Mandovi River Cruise in Goa.
- You can also choose additional slot option: 01-hour Sundown (from 7:15 PM to 8:15 PM). Kindly specify your preferred package in the booking form if you wish to reserve this slot.
- This river cruise route takes you from below the Atal Setu to the mouth of the river Mandovi (entrance of the Arabian sea).
- Join the tour to experience Panjim’s vast vistas and the magnificent sights of Grand Fort Aguada, the Governor’s Palace, Miramar Beach, and more from the triple-decked sailboat.
- Enjoy the DJ party and three traditional dances that will blend together flawlessly to make your evening absolutely wonderful.
Know Before You Go For Mandovi River Cruise :
- The meeting point is 2.9 km from the city center of Panjim, it can be easily accessed using public or private modes of transportation.
- Ticket applicable for a child above 3 feet height.
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Cards not accepted due to range issues – Cash / UPI accepted.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis.
- The Cruises management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The Cruises management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger’s cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Decision of management is final.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 will be strictly followed.