MEETING POINT : Booth No. 1, Tourism Jetty, below the Mandovi Bridges, Panaji.
CRUISE DEPARTURE TIME :08:45 PM – 10:45 PM
CRUISE TOTAL DURATION : 02 Hours
REPORTING TIME : 08:20 PM
About Dinner Cruise In Mandovi River – Goa :
- Reach the jetty at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time & begin the Mandovi River Cruise in Goa.
- Welcome aboard this cruising and dining experience of 2 hours on river Mandovi.
- You will be greeted with your choice of a glass of juice or beer while taking in the moonlit views of the coasts.
- Spot some prominent landmarks of Goa and catch glimpses of the floating casino while cruising.
- Tap to the funky beats of Bollywood and popular classic melodies played by the DJ.
- Savor a complimentary cocktail, snacks, a dinner buffet, and desserts that reflect the flavours and culture of Goa.
- Book a seat in the Cruise, bring your loved ones, and enjoy a delicious dinner together.
Know Before You Go For Dinner Cruise In Mandovi River :
- The meeting point is 2.9 km from the city center of Panjim, it can be easily accessed using public or private modes of transportation.
- Ticket applicable for a child above 3 feet height.
- Party Ticket WITHOUT Dinner does NOT include Dinner or a Private Table.
- Pay Parking is opposite the location – Put this link into Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/pcGkRaHN3ytC9KGL6
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Cards not accepted due to range issues – Cash / UPI accepted.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis.
- The Cruises management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The Cruises management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger’s cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Decision of management is final.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 will be strictly followed.