Nestled in the hilly terrain of Gujarat, the western state of India, Saputara is a beautiful hill station. Saputara is famous for its tribal culture and there are a number of attractions in the town that provide a clear picture of their rich heritage with the help of tribal art and crafts. Surrounded by lush greenery, a cool climate, and picturesque waterfalls, Saputara is a perfect weekend destination. Spend one day in Saputara and you will surely love this small town.
Saputara is just 170km from surat.
Full Day Package
||Breakfast, Hi-Tea, Lunch & Dinner
||07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
||07 Adventure Activities
- MEAL PLAN : Breakfast, Hi-Tea, Lunch & Dinner
- ACTIVITY TIMINGS : 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- ACTIVITY DURATIONS : 12:00 Hours
ABOUT THE ACTIVITY
- Visit the SAPUTARA along with your friends and family, and experience tons of entertaining things.
- Non chargeable Outdoor Trekking, 07 Adventure Activities.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO FOR SAPUTARA FULL DAY TRIP
- Guest name list and id proof to be provided at the time of check in.
- No Charge For Children Under The Age Of 6 Years.
- Transportation will be own cost to reach at Saputara.
- Age Proof is Compulsory
- We care of your health; no smoking / no alcohol in camp premises.
- Proof Of Age And Photo Id Required For All Children
- Photoshoot or videoshoot with digital cameras not allowed in resort.
- All Meals Will Be As Per Chef’s Choice.
- All Above activities are subject to Weather